What Personal Information About Customers Does Onnero Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to your Onnero account. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Onnero services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the Onnero.com website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Onnero.com. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses the Onnero.com website and other content served by or on behalf of Onnero on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Onnero Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve the Onnero.com website. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Onnero.com website.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalise your experience with Onnero.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from manufacturer’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Onnero services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Business Procurement Matchmaking. We use your information to provide better product and supplier matching to business customers.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Onnero, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and other Identifiers?
Does Onnero Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell our customer’s personal information to others. We share customer’s personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Onnero Operations Pty Ltd. These Onnero entities may be located in other countries.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk and providing customer service. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. These service providers may be located in other countries.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Onnero or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Onnero and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Onnero, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to Log Out when finished using a shared device.
What About Advertising?
- Third Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Onnero may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising and services.
What Information Can I Access?
- You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the Onnero website.
What Choices Do I Have?
- If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service Team. Many of our Onnero services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Onnero.com website.
- You can add or update certain information in the “My Account” section of the Onnero.com website. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- You can manage the types of communications you receive from us, and opt out of certain communications, by adjusting your Customer Communication Preferences. You consent to receiving communications in accordance with these preferences. If you do not want to receive in app notifications from us please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you are a Manufacturer, you can add or update certain information in the “My Account” section of the Onnero.com website.
Are Children Allowed to Use Onnero.com?
- Onnero does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Onnero.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions