Careers at Onnero
National Property Manager
Onnero is going from strength to strength and we need great people to join us. To make this growth possible we are also expanding our Team in all areas of the business. We are creating new divisions and roles and adding Team to each critical department to accommodate the growth.
We are looking for incredible people to join our Team in nearly every division and level of the business. Whether you are brand new to the industry or highly experienced and skilled, we have a place for you – if you are ready for it. You’ll join a committed, fun-loving Team who serve our Clients Globally and are making a massive difference in the lives of people and manufacturing businesses all over the world.
At Onnero, we know that it’s our people, their passion and expertise and the exceptional experiences we create for our audience, that defines us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Property Manager to join our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for overseeing the operational functions of Portfolio Administration, Contract and Lease Administration across the entire Onnero business. This includes Office, Industrial and Food premises. The role also includes working closely with our Construction, Fitout, Marketing & Operations teams to generate the best returns possible for owners.
Your responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Lead a culture of accountability and high performance, acting as an ambassador for Onnero’s values, ensuring strong levels of engagement, retention and cross-business collaboration.
- In conjunction with the Onnero Management team provide leadership including resource management to achieve optimal and efficient team structures, overseeing goals and objectives (KPI’s), knowledge sharing & input into capability development of people, communication to foster engagement, and succession planning.
- Establish best practice and drive the consistent national approach to the delivery of the full suite of property management services including but not limited to lease management and data integrity, customer engagement and strategy; across all assets and clients, ensuring engagement with key stakeholders in order to align with our strategies and KPIs.
- Build collaborative relationships with owners as well as attending meetings as required to ensure proactive management and resolution of issues.
- Manage the suite of Property Management Agreements and associated Delegations of Authority, reviewing and updating as required, ensuring adherence across the teams and KPIs are being met.
- In conjunction with the Operations team, responsible for the implementation and adherence of policy and procedures used by the Real Estate team, increasing operational effectiveness and business improvements.
- Ensure there is an effective risk and governance framework, processes are adhered to and adapted as required.
- Drive cross business collaboration to ensure standardised process, procedures and system adoption and usage to maximise efficiencies, information sharing and an integrated approach to operational expertise.
- Cultivate a customer centric culture and drive strong engagement with all key stakeholders in line with the Onnero Values
Your point of difference:
To be successful you will have relevant tertiary level qualifications (preferable in property or valuations), extensive Property Operations Management experience and a solid record in managing teams.
You will have the ability to manage and lead a high performance and outcomes-oriented team of professionals, think strategically, adapt to change and deal with ambiguity and complexity
A proactive and self-motivated approach with the ability to solve problems, improve system and procedural efficiency and resolve issues as they arise is crucial for this role.
A very competitive salary plus company benefits
This position is able to benefit from the current hybrid working policy which is a mixture of working from home plus days in the office.