Careers at Onnero
Onnero has an opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to join the Digital team based at the Corporate headquarters.
The purpose of the Ecommerce Manager is to ensure that the company’s websites(s) are operated and developed to drive online revenue, increase conversion, allow effective SEO, support brand and marketing activities and support ongoing company initiatives including a recognition programme.
The Ecommerce Manager will work alongside the Digital Content team to deliver on the company objectives, within the Central Marketing / Website team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet the company objectives for results through the online channel
- Support SEO/PPC marketing/CRM and all online marketing channels with the creation of landing pages and/or new modules to support activities
- A/B testing to ensure website is optimised, implement UX improvements to increase conversion rates
- Work with Head of Digital Development to drive key developments and execute and shape the development roadmap inline with company initiatives
- Manage and execute ad-hoc third party integration projects
- Ensure website is enhanced with new content and new technologies
- Ensure website remains Level A compliant and drives towards Level AA where possible
- Work closely with web development agency
- Implement content updates via the CMS
- Test, quality control and assurance
- Monitoring web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Analyse data and prepare reports
- Google Tag Manager management
- Work with IT to ensure website scanning and patching updates are made
- Ensuring security or downtime alerts are actioned
- Work with our technology partner(s) to ensure website infrastructure is maintained and up to date
- Assisting with domain name management
- Managing department invoicing
- PO creation and invoice processing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (degree in business, management, marketing or analytics is desirable)
- Extensive experience in a website related role ideally within website development and/or website management
- Digital background with previous work on website development, including technical, hosting, interfaces and basic HTML coding
- Experience of recognition and/or loyalty programmes to retain customers, desirable
- Experience of working with CMS systems, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Website technologies
- A clear and logical thinker with a strong numeric ability.
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management experience, desirable
Competitive salary plus company benefits
This position is able to benefit from the current hybrid working policy which is a mixture of working from home plus days in the office.
Sales & Marketing