Careers at Onnero
Business Development Managers - Multiple Positions
Onnero is going from strength to strength and we need great people to join us. To make this growth possible we are also expanding our Team in all areas of the business. We are creating new divisions and roles and adding Team to each critical department to accommodate the growth.
We are looking for incredible people to join our Team in nearly every division and level of the business. Whether you are brand new to the industry or highly experienced and skilled, we have a place for you – if you are ready for it. You’ll join a committed, fun-loving Team who serve our Clients Globally and are making a massive difference in the lives of people and manufacturing businesses all over the world.
A role for a self-motivated, ambitious and passionate Business Development professional who has the ability to bring new manufacturers onboard to achieve a new level of success, while enjoying the culture and empowerment that an innovative business can offer.
No Cold Calling: Set your own calendar with warm-hot leads nurtured by our marketing team to provide you with the best chance of success.
Enjoy a work-life balance that suits your lifestyle with genuine 7-figure earning potential.
There’s a few things ALL our Team share – and we want you to be on board with:
- Love having fun
- Love being rewarded
- Love a supportive Team
- Love working in a dynamic Team
- Love being part of a bigger purpose
- Love making a difference to other people’s lives
- Love learning, growing, and developing
- Believe the Team in any business is the most important part
- Believe in being rewarded for individual results and Team achievement equally
There’s a few things our Team enjoy just for being on our Team – over $90,000 in bonuses every year for every Team Member
- Over $1,500 subsidised Gym Membership every year
- Subsidised meals, food and grocery purchases – worth up to $5000 every year
- Personal Coaching & Mentoring with the Onnero Executive Team & Certified Coaches in any aspect of your life worth over $30,000 every year (this has been the core of the Onnero business since day 1 – in fact, it was founded on it)
- Every 3-months we run a full-day exclusive Training Event for all our Team to help them live their lives by design (and we pay you to attend); these would be worth over $10,000 if you had to pay for it
- We also facilitate regular Experience Days for our Team to take some time out of the Office to play, enjoy, bond, to add excitement and totally different dimension to their work lives
- Full Training, Induction, & Orientation Program – fully paid – you’ll get everything you need to succeed in your Role & the company
- All tools needed to do your job supplied
- Access to all of Onnero’s On Demand Trainings, Coaching & Programs, plus access to certified Personal & Performance Coaches for any personal or work-related challenges in private & confidential Coaching Sessions with our Team of qualified Master Coaches (worth over $40,000)
- Career Progression and Promotion opportunities as we continue to expand – we will always want to “promote from within” as a first option. There are multiple opportunities for growth and progression across all of Onnero’s companies
- Internal Transfer opportunities if you want to move into a different aspect of the business, move between offices, move interstate or even overseas.
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel
Specific Qualities & Experience Needed
- Ability to build rapport to be seen as a trusted advisor and leading Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) expert to manufacturers.
- Bring together a united vision and focus through leadership and vision.
- Display proven experience in sales with a strong entrepreneurial focus
- Work closely with our team of category marketing experts working to grow revenue for the manufacturers on our platform
- Capability to help manufacturers develop their D2C Brand and Sales strategy, including brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Have a strong understanding of ECommerce business growth strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- You know your way around a CRM
- Big creative thinking and out of the box ideas that get executed is what inspires you.
- Want to work in a team where speed and agility is valued over bureaucracy and road blocks.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales/Business Development
- Experience in selling to the manufacturing sector across one or more industries
- A Passionate, Energetic and Hardworking Personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit – think like and owner
- Mature thinker with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Works well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong team engagement and collaboration skills
- A genuine “can do attitude”
A very competitive commission based package plus company benefits that will see successful BDM’s build a recurring 7-figure income
This position is able to benefit from the current hybrid working policy which is a mixture of working from home plus days in the office.
Multiple, Australia Wide
Sales & Marketing